Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Spring has sprung





















Spring has sprung and with it has come some fresh inspiration for new designs. Check out these skirts i've been working on.....hopefully they will be as much of a hit as they are with my daughter.....i have to keep telling her they aren't finished as she keeps trying to wear them!!!
In between frantically sewing, designing and looking after three kids, i am slowly trying to navigate my way through creating a blog.....to some it may seem quite easy but for me the anxiety immediately sets in the minute my fingers touch the computer screen.....'it is your friend not your enemy!!!!' Ahh i'm sure it will be a while yet before i am able to let go of my jaggered relationship with the computer and welcome it in as a friend to rely on not one to battle with.....Anyway,I did the Olive Tree Market on the weekend and tested out my new skirts and boys shorts.....mmmm im sure as with everything it always takes a while for the buyers to cotton on and realise they really want to purchase these great new funky items....well that's what i am hoping anyway.

A big Congrats to Allie for the launch of her website www.alliesattic.com.au check it out, she's done a great job and Kix Clothing has been featured in the 'brands we love' section. Thankyou Allie. I will defiantly be attending the first Allie's Attic Market. Well that's it from me....back to the sewing machine
Bec

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Becky, all the best with your market venture & children's clothes. All sounds awesome, love your work, really quirky. I'm a mummy of 4, currently in Canberra, where our market scene has recently been revived thanks to Handmade Canberra's UpMarket. Allie's Attic will be so much fun, she's adorable. As an old Sydney girl, i'm really sad to not be able to make it up there for her markets. Oh well, maybe sometime in Winter (our market off season) i can escape?? Love Posie

    ReplyDelete